On Tuesday 6 October 2020, the CFL Group signed the Luxembourg Diversity Charter during a ceremony organised online, in the presence of the Minister for Family and Integration, Corinne Cahen, and other national companies.
The CFL Group thus joins a group of more than 180 signatory companies since the charter was launched. Established at national level, the Luxembourg Diversity Charter aims to encourage companies to respect and promote diversity. This is done by going beyond the legal and regulatory obligations of non-discrimination.
Many practices and actions have already been put in place, all of which have a direct or indirect impact on diversity: recruitment, mobility and onboarding processes, learning pathways, new collaborative and innovation models, training and skills development, non-discrimination framework, workplace accommodation, and many others.
By signing the Luxembourg Diversity Charter, the CFL Group is committed to :
- Raise awareness, train and involve decision-makers and employees in the issues of diversity as a source of enrichment, innovation, progress and social cohesion.
- Define a diversity policy and implement practices and action plans that consciously integrate the management of people’s individual differences.
- Declare the principles of equal opportunities and the promotion of diversity both in the company’s decision-making and management processes and in the management of its human resources.
- Regularly evaluate these practices, their results and effects.
- Communicate to all the company’s stakeholders the commitments made and the concrete results of the actions carried out.
- Encourage all its partners to also work towards non-discrimination and the promotion of diversity.
For more information : cfl.lu