How about making homemade pasta? A multitude of different recipes with just a few ingredients?
Discover the recipe for egg pasta 100% homemade and 100% local thanks to LE MOULIN’s Luxembourgish semolina, made in Kleinbettingen, from the wheat fields of the Grand Duchy!
- 200g of wheat semolina LE MOULIN
- 1 egg
- 50 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Pour the semolina into a salad bowl. Make a well, put the egg in it, then the water and olive oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients and knead by hand to obtain a smooth, non-sticky dough.
3. Form a ball, film the whole thing and leave to rest in a cool place for 30 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 4 equal balls.
5. Pass each one of them in the rolling mill, flouring with the semolina and repeating the operation to obtain the desired thickness.
6. Cut to the desired shape and length.
7. Leave to dry at room temperature for 1 hour.