- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g cream cheese 40 % fat
- 40 g cane sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 80-120 ml whole milk
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 160 ml cold coffee
- 5-8 tbsp rum
- 200 g lady fingers
- 325 g mixed berries (e.g. blueberries and strawberries)
1. For the mascarpone cream, mix the mascarpone cheese, cane sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the milk until the mixture is nice and creamy. For a nice colour variation, sieve the cocoa powder into 2⁄3 of the cream and
2. Stir the coffee and rum together in a deep dish. Briefly dip 1⁄3 of the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture, then line a rectangular dish or individual glasses with them. Cover with half of the cocoa mascarpone cream and spread 1⁄3 of the berries on top.
3. Dip another layer of ladyfingers into the coffee-rum mixture and spread over the berries. Top with the second half of the cocoa cream and spread berries on top.
4. Then dip the last layer of ladyfingers into the coffee-rum mixture and cover the berries with it. Pour the mascarpone cream without cocoa on top and decorate with the remaining berries. Chill for at least 2 hours