- 280 g Linguine LE MOULIN (70 – 80 g per person)
- Coarse salt
- 1 untreated organic lemon
- 80 g butter
- Fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash the lemon and peel it with a vegetable peeler into thin strips (only the yellow parts, leave out
- Squeeze the peeled lemon and reserve the juice.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, bring to a boil, stop the boil, add the lemon peel and leave to infuse.
- Chop the fresh parsley and set aside.
- Bring 2 litres of water to a boil and add coarse salt. Cook the pasta al dente for 5 minutes 45 seconds, drain and mix immediately with the lemon juice. Mix with the melted butter and lemon zest.
- Divide the pasta between the plates and sprinkle with fresh parsley and grated fresh Parmesan.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine