- 400 g linguine
- 4 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 400 g tuna in olive oil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 organic lemon
- a small bunch of flat parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
1. Grate the lemon peel, squeeze the juice and set aside.
2. Place the anchovy fillets in a large bowl and crush them very finely with a fork.
3. Degrease the tuna and add it together with 4 tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon juice.
4. Cook the linguine al dente and then sieve.
5. Pour into the bowl and mix with the other ingredients Sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest. Season to taste with pepper.