- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 red onion
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 12 broccolini
- Fleur de sel & freshly ground pepper
- 250 g red quinoa
- 400 g of canned tuna, drained
- 50 g crushed walnut kernels
- Fat-leaf parsley
- For the dressing, combine the oil, lemon juice, turmeric, ginger and honey. Pour into a jar and set aside.
- Peel and slice the onion into thin rings. Deseed the peppers and cut into quarters. Wash and dry the broccolini.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Place the vegetables on a lined baking tray. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet.
- Fill your lunch box with quinoa, peppers, broccolini, tuna and onion. Sprinkle with walnuts, garnish with flat-leaf parsley and serve with the dressing.
Quinoa, also known as the “sacred seed of the Incas”, comes in white, red and black. Each colour has its own taste, so it’s up to you to find out which one you prefer!