- 300 g Cheddar cheese in pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (10 g)
- 500 g whole milk
- 600 g water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 320 g macaroni
- 250 g mixed exotic mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 60 g butter
- pinch of nutmeg
- 60 g flour
- Truffle oil
- Cheese to complete the dish (Gruyere, Gouda, Cheddar)
- Place chopped cheddar cheese in blender and grate 10 seconds/speed 10. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Place oil, butter and flour in bowl and sauté 4 min/120°C/speed 2.
- Add milk, water, salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix for 5 seconds/speed 7.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Add the pasta and cook for 10 min/100°C/reverse direction of the knives and place on the small spoon.
- Meanwhile sauté the mixed exotic mushrooms and garlic with a tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- Stir in the 200g of grated cheddar and the exotic mushrooms and garlic. Mix well with the spatula and program 2 min/100°C/reverse direction of the knives and on the small spoon.
- Divide the macaroni and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese, then place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes at 200°C.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine