- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 600 g cream cheese
- 100 g sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon
- Blue food colouring (liquid)
- 250 g raspberries
- 150 g strawberries
1. Mix the mascarpone with the cream cheese, 50 g of sugar, the vanilla sugar and the zest of 1⁄2 lemon.
2. Dye half of the mascarpone cheese mixture with 10-15 drops of blue food colouring.
3. Bring the raspberries to a boil with 50 g of sugar, then press through a sieve.
4. Add a layer of blue mascarpone cream in some glasses, top with a white layer and finish with some raspberry coulis and strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.