- 40 g coconut butter (not coconut oil!)
- 15 g white rice milk chocolate
- 35 g powdered sugar
- 100 g flour
- 1 slightly heaped tsp matcha powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 g icing sugar
- 2 tsp water
- vegan sugar beads
1. Melt the coconut butter in a water bath, add the rice milk chocolate and stir until homogeneous.
2. Combine the flour, icing sugar, matcha powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Add the coconut butter-chocolate mix and knead (preferably by hand).
4. Roll out the dough to 3-4 mm thick between two sheets of greaseproof paper, and use a cookie cutter to punch out some tree shapes.
5. Place the trees on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 6-7 minutes.
6. Prepare a glaze with the sifted icing sugar and water, stirring until smooth, and use to decorate the cooled cookies. Decorate with sugar beads.