- 3 onions
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for greasing
- 4 spring onions
- 480 g pre-cooked Maultaschen (8 pieces)
- 150 g Emmental cheese
1. Peel the onions and cut them into rings. Mix flour and paprika powder and roll the onion rings in it.
Shake off the flour slightly. Heat sunflower oil in a pan. Fry the onion rings in the hot oil until golden brown.
2. Heat up the raclette machine and coat the grill plate with olive oil. Clean the spring onions and cut them in half lengthwise.
3. Cut the Maultaschen into 1 cm thick slices and fry briefly with the spring onions on the grill on both sides.
4. Cut the Emmental cheese into slices. Place the spring onions, Maultaschen and fried onions in the pans, cover with cheese and slide under the grill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.