- 50 cl milk
- 150 g flour
- 50 g butter
- 100 g LUXLAIT grated Emmental cheese
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Salt & pepper
- 1 silicone mould for mini cannelés
1. Melt the butter in the milk, either in a small saucepan or in the micro- wave, and let it cool.
2. In a salad bowl, mix the eggs one after the other with the flour and dilute by adding the milk-butter mix- ture little by little.
3. Add the grated LUXLAIT Emmental cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix again.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
5. Place the silicone mould on a baking tray and pour the mixture in, filling 2/3 of each cavity.
6. Cut the salmon into small pieces. Then add a few small pieces of salmon to each small groove. Keep some for dressing.
7. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
8. Wait 2 minutes before unmoulding your mini cannelés. Arrange them in a serving dish and add a small piece of salmon to each bite.
These mini cannelés can easily be prepared in advance and even frozen. After defrosting, simply reheat them for a few seconds in the microwavebefore eating them...