- 160 g Le Moulin Farfalle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 200 g mushrooms (Shiitake or cremini), roughly chopped
- 150 g fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 50 ml white wine
- 150 ml heavy whipping cream
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 60 g soft goat’s cheese (Berdorfer), crumbled
- Salt, pepper
- In a large skillet, sauté the mushrooms in oil and butter until golden brown and soft. Add the garlic and shallot and continue frying for a few minutes.Deglaze with the white wine. Season with salt and pepper and add the cream, stirring. Fold in the spinach leaves, cover, and let simmer until they are melted.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in salted water for 6’30 minutes, drain and add to the sauce in the skillet. Keep aside some cooking water from the pasta, to add to the sauce if necessary.
- Add half of the parmesan and most of the goat’s cheese. Mix and serve. Top each plate with the leftover parmesan and some goat cheese crumbles.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine