- 4 chicken thighs
- 400 g green beans
- 250 g wild rice
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh parsley
For the marinade
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 tbsp Luxembourgish mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- Salt, pepper
- Add the oil, mustard, honey, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper to a large lidded container or zip bag. Whisk until combined.
- Add in the chicken and flip it several times to cover it with marinade. Close airtightly and place in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Wash the green beans and cut off the ends. Cook them in boiling salted water for 10 – 12 minutes. Drain and store in the fridge once completely cooled.
- In a separate pot, cook the wild rice according to package directions. Drain and store in the fridge once completely cooled.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the marinated chicken in a greased dish. Bake boneless chicken for 20 minutes and bone-in-thighs chicken for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mince the onion and the garlic. Heat a pan with vegetable oil and sauté until fragrant. Add in the cooked green beans and reheat over low-medium heat.
- When the beans are warm, set them aside and quickly reheat the rice in the same pan. Serve right away.
Recipe & picture: Cookingwithelo