- 1 small watermelon without seeds
- 1 small fennel
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- Box of Sea Fennel, Koppert Cress
- 1 lemon
- 12 yellow cherry tomatoes
- Handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
- strong dash of olive oil El Flamenco
- black pepper
- coarse sea salt
1. Cut the fennel paper thin with a sharp knife or plane.
2. Season with black pepper and sea salt, as well as some lemon juice and a dash of olive oil.
3. This may marinate for a few minutes.
Cut thin slices of watermelon and place them on a waiting plate.
1. Build up the same amount of mixed fennel and watermelon carpaccio over the 4 plates.
2. Cut yellow cherry tomatoes into slices and divide them between the fennel and the watermelon. Also some small spinach leaves.
3. Spoon marinade juice over.
4. Finish by dividing all the garnishes on the plates: dill and Sea Fennel pieces.
5. Finish with a few drops of fresh lemon juice and tasty olive oil.
Recipe : Frank Fol – The Vegetables Chef®
Plate : Wild Moon large deep ceramic