- 50 g oat flakes
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 50 g milk
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp blueberry jam
- Optionally: some fresh or frozen blueberries to garnish
1. Place the oatmeal and cinnamon in the bottom of the jar.
2. Cover with milk. Mix briefly with a spoon. Close tightly and place in the fridge overnight.
3. In the morning, add blueberry jam and yoghurt. If desired, garnish with blueberries.
Mix all ingredients well before serving.
Note: For a recipe without dairy products, replace milk and yoghurt with a vegetable alternative. Choose rice milk or vanilla soy milk for a slightly sweet taste.
Recipe by CookingwithElo for KACHEN
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine