- 60 g rolled oats
- 120 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 40 g fresh raspberries
- 20 g dried currants
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a jar or a container with a lid, mix together the rolled oats and unsweetened almond milk until well combined.
- Add in the fresh raspberries and dried currants and stir to distribute them throughout the oats.
- Drizzle the tahini and honey over the top of the oat mixture and use a spoon to swirl them into the oats.
- Cover the jar with a lid and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours, to allow the oats to absorb the liquid and soften.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir to evenly distribute the ingredients. If the mixture is too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it out to your desired consistency.
- For the topping, add some fresh raspberries.
- Serve the oatmeal cold, straight from the jar, or transfer it to a bowl and heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes for a warm breakfast.