- 150 g wheat flour
- 40 g sugar
- 1/2 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1-2 drops bitter almond flavouring
- 1 tsp avocado oil per pancake
- 4 small bananas
- 2 tbsp butter
- 125 g blossom honey
- 2 kiwis
- 50 g coconut flakes
- Put the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk and mix to a smooth, lump-free dough. Allow the dough to swell well, only then add the lemon juice and bitter almond flavouring.
- Heat a little avocado oil in a frying pan and fry 4 pancakes at a time using the pancake batter.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise, peel the kiwis, slice them and cut them in half again.
- Fry the banana halves in hot butter on both sides in a second pan, pour honey over them, heat again strongly and season with cinnamon and grated ginger or ginger powder.
- Fill the pancakes with 2 banana halves and a few kiwi slices each, drizzle with the honey sauce and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
Recipe and photo: Wirths PR
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine