- 500 g short pasta (e.g. conchiglie or penne)
- 200 g Kochkäse natural (40%)
- 150 g diced smoked bacon
- 1 thick onion
- 20 cl fresh cream, 30% fat
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente; then drain.
2. In the meantime, peel and chop the onion.
3. Fry the bacon in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown, without adding any fat.
4. Add the onion and sauté until translucent.
5. Add the Kochkäse and the fresh cream. Season with salt and pepper, mix well and simmer slowly for a few minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 °C with the grill function.
7. Put the cooked pasta into a large ovenproof dish, pour over the cooked cheese mixture and stir in.
8. Finally, sprinkle thinly with the breadcrumb and parmesan mixture and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the casserole is nicely browned.