- 500 ml peach juice
- 2 peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 nectarine, unpeeled and diced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Fresh fruit, to serve
1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container, without a lid, and place it in the freezer. Every 2 hours, run a fork through it to break it all up. Repeat the process 3 or 4 times until the whole mixture is frozen and has the texture of shaved ice. Run a fork through it again just before serving.
3. Serve with more fresh fruit on the side. It goes perfectly with an ice-cold glass of sparkling wine.