- 125 g almond meal
- 100 g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg (make it vegan by replacing the egg with
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3 tbsp water)
- 45 g coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 350 g fresh ripe plums
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Blend the oats in a blender until they reach a flour-like consistency.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the plums, to the oats and mix well. Your dough should be sticky and easily formed into a ball.
4. Brush a 20 cm tart tin with some coconut oil and place the dough in it, evenly spreading it over the tin. Use your fingers to press it firmly.
5. Prick some holes in the crust with a fork and set aside.
6. Wash, halve, and pit the plums, then cut into wedges.
7. Arrange the plums into circles on the tart base. Bake for about 35 minutes until the base does not seem too soggy. Pay attention to the edges of the dough, as it might burn quicker where there are no plums.
8. If desired, serve the tart with homemade coconut whipped cream.
Find more recipe HERE
Recipe: Vesela Savova