The roast :
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 600 g, cut into sheets
- 150 g of soubressade
- 1 handful of coarsely chopped spinach
- 100 g Garrotxa goat cheese (hard, semi-aged tomme)
- 1 glass of white wine
- 400 g water
- Thyme, rosemary, herbes de Provence...
- salt and pepper
- 10 g olive oil
The bean purée :
- 250 g of white beans (Sant Pau) in a jar or boiled
- 25 g of 100% Arbequina organic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Using a sharp knife, open the tenderloin lengthwise and flatten it evenly. Season with salt and chopped herbs.
- Roll out the sobrassada to make it more pliable. Insert 1/2 cm thick strips of Garrotxa goat's cheese. Sprinkle a good layer of washed and stemmed spinach leaves on top.
- Close the fillet mignon and wrap it tightly in heat-resistant cling film. Place it in the Varoma and set aside.
- Put the water in the bowl, the white wine and the Varoma in place and steam for 35 min/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Remove the Varoma, remove the cling film and heat a frying pan over high heat with the remaining 10 g of olive oil, then brown the roast on all sides.
- Meanwhile, empty the bowl and clean it.
- Add the white beans, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of yoghurt and the thyme then mix for 15 sec/speed 4.
- Unwrap the filet mignon onto a serving dish and slice it. Serve with a large spoonful of purée across the plate. Drizzle with olive oil.
Recipe: Johan Tisserand
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine