- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 100 g semi-salted butter
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp cream
- 100 ml lager beer
- 10 prawns
- 1⁄2 red pepper, finely diced
- Seasoning salt, pepper
- Sweat the shallots in 2 tablespoons of butter, add the stock and reduce until there is no more liquid. Add the cream and stir in a little butter, piece by piece. Finally, refine with a dash of beer. Let it reduce a little, but not too long, so that the sauce does not become bitter.
- Fry the prawns in a little butter and season with turmeric, salt and pepper. Finish with a dash of beer.
- Pour the beer-butter sauce onto the plates, place the prawns on top and finally decorate with diced peppers and cress.
Recipe: L'atelier de Cuisine Bertrand
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine