- 1 small shallot
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 4-5 tbsp of rapeseed oil
- 100 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 1-2 sprigs of mint
- Lemon juice
- 200 g ribbon noodles
- 1 handful of picking salad mix
- 1 handful of herbs, e.g. cress
- 1 handful of arugula
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 yellow pepper
- 500 g king prawns, ready to cook
- 4 kiwis
- Pepper from the mill
- Cress, for dressing
1. For the dressing, peel and finely chop the shallot and garlic. Sauté half of them in 1 tbsp hot oil until translucent.
2. Add the peas, season with salt and pepper, pour on the stock and cook covered for about 5 minutes until soft. Add the coconut milk and purée everything finely. Wash the mint, shake dry, chop finely and mix in. Sea- son to taste with lemon juice, salt and pepper, fill into small bowls andallow to cool.
3. Cook the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente, drain.
4. Select the salad mixture and herbs, wash and spin dry. Wash and clean the fennel and bell peppers and cut into strips.
5. Rinse the prawns and pat dry. Sauté the remaining shallot and garlic in 2 tbsp hot oil, add the prawns and fry until cooked. Salt lightly.
6. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Peel the kiwis and cut them in half lengthwise. Fry them in hot oil on the cut surface until they have some colour.
7. Cut the noodles as desired, mix with beetroot leaves, herbs, fennel and bell peppers and divide onto plates. Add the prawns and kiwi halves.Sprinkle everything with cress and serve with the dressing.