- 250 g frozen, chopped mango
- 260 g banana (approx. 2 small bananas)
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tbsp almond spread
- 2 tbsp pea protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut syrup
- 430 ml coconut water
- 250 g ice
- 2 tsp unsweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Baby mint leaves and edible flowers (optional
Blend all ingredients, except flaked coconut, mint and edible flowers, until smooth.
Pour smoothie into two large milkshake glasses. Top with flaked coconut, mint and edible flowers.
Keep linseeds in the fridge or freezer, as they can become rancid in the cupboard. Brown rice protein can be used in place of pea protein powder. This smoothie is a great breakfast or post-workout snack; it makes 1 litre.