- A glass
- A shaker
- One Freddo Delicato Barista Creations capsule
- 5 ice cubes (about 30g each)
- 1 teaspoon lavender (fresh or dried)
- 100 ml sparkling water
- 15 ml vanilla syrup
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 1 slice of lemon
- One stalk of fresh lavender (optional)
- Place the lavender in a cup and prepare a Barista Creations Freddo Delicato capsule in espresso mode (40ml). Leave the lavender to infuse for two minutes.
- Strain the coffee and pour it into a shaker, adding 1 ice cube.
- Close the lid and shake the shaker well.
- Place 4 ice cubes and a slice of lemon in the glass.
- Pour in 15 ml vanilla syrup and 10 ml lemon juice.
- Add 100 ml sparkling water and mix gently.
- Pour the cold coffee over the top.
- Decorate with a fresh lavender stem.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine