- 500 g plums
- 50 g sugar
For the crumble :
- 125 g flour
- 75 g sugar
- 75 g butter
- 75 g pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Remove the pits and cut the plums into quarters. Mix them with 50 g sugar in a bowl.
- Put the pistachios in the bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Put the butter, sugar and flour in the bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
- Transfer the plums to an ovenproof tin and top with the crumble.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until the crumble is golden brown and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine