- 600 g purple baby carrots
- 25 ml olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 125 ml natural sweet dessert wine
- 250 g goat’s crottin or Brie, sliced
- 12 fresh dates, pitted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Toss the baby carrots with olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast until almost tender, 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Add the dessert wine and roast for another 5 minutes.
4. Place the carrots in a serving bowl, top with the cheese and dates, and spoon the pan juices over the top to serve.