- 750 g rainbow carrots, washed
- 25 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the dressing
- 75 ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 25 ml maple syrup
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 125 g almond nougat
- 50 g fenugreek or rocket
- microgreens, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Toss the carrots with the olive oil, salt and pepper, and roast in the oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the grapefruit juice, maple syrup, olive oil and Dijon mustard.
4. Dress the warm carrots with the dressing and crumble the nougat over the salad. Top with microgreens and serve immediately.