- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 15 cl mint tea
- 150 g ramen (Japanese pre-cooked wheat noodles)
- 10 cm of a celery stalk
- 2 small brown mushrooms
- 4 cm long peppers
- 1/2 spring onion
1. Prepare your tea infusion, set aside.
2. Gently heat the tea and, with a whisk, dissolve the miso paste.
3. Mince the mushrooms and celery and the onion very finely, and cut the pepper into very small cubes.
4. Rinse the noodles in hot water and place them in a shallow dish. Arrange the different vegetables on top and pour the very hot stock over them. Sprinkle some pepper from the mill on top.
The broth can be prepared in advance. Be careful not to add too much salt, and change the seasoning to your liking.