- 250 g spelt flour
- 500 g rhubarb
- 3 eggs
- 600 ml whipped cream
- 4 g vanilla, ground
- 1 lemon
- 105 g sugar
- 125 g butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Grate 1 tbsp of lemon zest. Knead the flour, 15 g sugar, a pinch of salt, water, lemon zest and 125 g soft butter into a dough in a bowl. Roll out between two layers of baking paper. Remove the top paper and place the dough with the paper in a quiche tin and press the sides down.
3. Wash the rhubarb and remove the woody ends. Cut in half lengthwise and cut into 1-2 cm long pieces.
4. Whisk 200 ml whipping cream, eggs, 75 g sugar, a squeeze of lemon juice and half the vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
5 Place the rhubarb pieces in the prepared quiche dish and pour the vanilla glaze over them.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes. Then remove from the oven and leave to cool.
7. Whip the remaining whipping cream, vanilla and 15 g sugar until stiff. Transfer to a smaller bowl.
8. Transfer the rhubarb tart to a cake plate and cut into pieces. Arrange on plates and serve with freshly whipped cream.