- 450 g roast beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 egg (size L)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 180 ml olive oil
- 2 handfuls of rockets
- salt and pepper from the mill
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Wrap meat in cling film and freeze for 30 minutes in the freezer.
2. Cut meat into wafer-thin slices with a sharp knife or slicing machine and overlapping on the plates.
3. Garnish with the cress and parmesan.
4. Mix for the aioli, garlic and eggs in a blender. While mixing, slowly add the oil until a thick emulsion is formed.
5. Add lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Sprinkle the carpaccio with a little aioli. Place the rest of the aioli in a small bowl on the table.