- 250 g wheat flour
- 130 g lukewarm water
- 1⁄2 packet of dry yeast
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 g salt
- fleur-de-sel to sprinkle on the finished
- bread sticks
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 8 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine the flour with the water, dried yeast, olive oil and 8 g salt and knead well, until the dough no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl. Cover and let rest for 1 hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
3. When the dough has doubled in volume, roll out thinly and cut into about 30 strips, 1.5 cm wide. Roll each one into a long cylinder and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
4. Pick the rosemary leaves from the stalks and chop very finely. Stir with 8 tablespoons of olive oil, then brush the dough sticks with the mixture and lightly sprinkle with fleur-de-sel.
5. Bake in the oven preheated to 200 °C for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.