- 900 g wafer-thin slices of raw salmon, sushi quality
- 40 g dill
- 120 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 30 ml olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ tsp pink pepper
- 4 slices of toast
1 Put the salt with the lemon juice in a bowl and whisk with the olive oil.
2. Coarsely crush the peppercorns in a mortar.
3. Put a spoonful of the dressing on a serving plate and place a layer of salmon slices on top, overlapping. Sprinkle with dill and peppercorns. Repeat until all the salmon slices have been used up.
4. Serve with a slice of toast.