- 4 slices of bread
- 1 chicken filet
- 1 avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes or dried tomatoes for an intense taste
- 2 lettuce leaves
- a dash of lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil for frying
1. Grill the chicken fillet with a little olive oil in a hot grill pan or on a contact grill. Season with a pinch of salt and a little freshly ground pepper. Reduce the heat and let the chicken soak at medium temperature. Set aside and cut into slices with a sharp knife.
2. Wash and slice the cherry tomatoes. Remove the pit from the avocado, peel and slice. Sprinkle the slices with a dash of lemon juice to prevent them from discolouring. Wash and dry the salad.
3. Spread the slices of bread with ricotta cheese to taste. Cover each slice with lettuce, avocado, cherry tomatoes and chicken strips. Season again with salt and pepper and place the other two slices of bread on top. Press lightly and cut in half with a knife.