- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 50 g melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 500 ml milk
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking
1. Pour flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
2. Add the eggs, the melted butter, and the optional sugar if desired. Whisk vigorously starting from the center, and slowly start to pour in a little milk, mixing as you pour, to keep the batter smooth.
3. Pour in the rest of the milk until it looks smooth. Cover the bowl and let sit for 2 hours.
4. Heat a 15 cm crepes pan and grease with oil using a piece of paper towel. Pour in a ladle of dough by tilting the pan in all directions to distribute the dough well. Heat until the surface is cooked, then flip the pancakes and cook the other surface for about a minute, or until the crepe becomes lightly blonde. Proceed the same with the remaining batter.
5. Stack the crepes onto a plate, and serve with your favorite topping