- 200 g freshly squeezed juice of green apples
- 100 ml water
- 50 g sugar
- 1⁄4 cauliflower
- 4 large, cleaned scallops
- 1-2 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 20 g chopped and roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tsp lime juice
- edible flowers for decoration
- Horseradish root
- For the green apple ice cream, juice the apples with the peel in a juicer. Simmer the water with the sugar until a sugar syrup forms. Mix 200 ml of the apple juice with the sugar syrup and put the mixture into the ice cream maker.
- Use a cheese grater to make the cauliflower caviar. To do this, slide the cauliflower over the grater several times. Spread the pieces on the plates.
- Thinly slice the scallops with an egg slicer and arrange the slices in a fan-like pattern over the cauliflower caviar on the plates. Season with salt and a few drops of hazelnut oil.
- Pass the egg through a coarse sieve and also spread on the plates. Mix a vinaigrette with the hazelnut oil, the toasted hazelnuts, some horseradish and the lime juice.
- Season the dish with the vinaigrette and garnish with the edible flower. Finally, place a scoop of apple ice cream on the plate.
Recipe: Renato Favaro
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine