- 500 g fresh, ripe raspberries
- 50 g sugar
- 150 g water
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g glucose
- 40 g dried hibiscus flowers
1. Make a raspberry purée by crushing the fruit with the sugar, then cook in a pot for 1 minute and purée.
2. For the hibiscus syrup, combine the water, sugar and glucose and bring to the boil, add the dried hibiscus, cover, and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
3. Mix the two preparations together and strain through a cloth.
4. Leave to stand overnight in the refrigerator and then add to your ice cream maker.
Recipe : Yves Jehanne