- Olive oil
- 1 ‒ 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 100 g Shimeji mushrooms
- 250 ml cream (40 %)
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tbsp tartufata (truffle cream)
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- A few fresh truffle slices for decoration
- 1 pack spätzle Le Moulin (80 ‒ 100 g per person)
1. Sauté the garlic and shallot in a little olive oil, then add the mushrooms and fry briefly.
2. Deglaze with the cream, stir in the chicken stock powder and bring everything to the boil. Add 1 tablespoon tartufata and reduce the sauce until it is slightly thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the spätzle according to the instructions on the packet, drain and mix in a bowl with the truffle and mushroom sauce.
4. Divide onto plates and decorate with freshly grated truffles and sprouts if desired.