- 4 onions
- 80g butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 600g LE MOULIN Spätzle
- 500g raclette cheese
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 ml cream
- 4 tbsp. LE MOULIN Flour for Sauce
- crispy onions
- chives, chopped
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions with a pinch of salt over a low heat for 10 minutes until they are soft.
- Boil the spätzle in salted water for 13 minutes.
- In the meantime, remove the crusts from the raclette cheese and cut the cheese into small cubes. Melt the cheese with the white wine and cream in a pan. Once melted, add the flour and stir to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked spätzle and the melted onions to the pan with the cheese sauce and stir.
- Divide the spätzle between 4 plates and sprinkle each portion with crispy onions and chives.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine