- 100 g soft butter
- 80 g light raw cane sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, pulp
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g flour type 405
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- bunny tin (or other figure-shaped baking tin)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Cream the butter with the sugar, vanilla and salt for 5 minutes until white and creamy.
- Add the milk, then the eggs one by one, stirring for a minute at a time.
- Mix and sift the flour and baking powder and add both slowly while stirring.
- Butter the bunny tin well and dust with a little flour.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for approx. 30 minutes. Test with a wooden stick before removing from the oven.
Recipe : Heike Meyers
Decorated with a beautiful bow and a little bell around the neck, it is sure to be the star on the Easter table and always a welcome present.