- 800 g sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 10 cl liquid cream
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 handfuls pumpkin seeds
- pickled ginger
- salt and pepper
1. Peel and slice the onion.
2. Peel and crush the garlic.
3. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 2 cm cubes.
4. Fry the garlic and onion in a frying pan with a little oil.
5. Add the sweet potatoes, season with salt and pepper, then add the grated ginger.
6. Fry for a few minutes, then cover with stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes.
7. Pour the mixture into a blender and mix well until smooth.
8. Add the cream.
9. Leave the chia seeds to swell in a little milk and cream.
10. Roast the pumpkin seeds in a pan for 30 seconds. 11 Cut the ginger pickled in vinegar into fine slices (Julienne method).
Pour the soup into a bowl and decorate with a spoonful of chia seeds and roasted pumpkin seeds. Finally, add a few strips of ginger and some parsley.