- 1 large sweet potato
- 6 fresh Berdorfer goat’s cheeses
- 100 g whole hazelnuts
- 1 conference pear
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- 1 spring onion
- Local honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash the sweet potato and cut into 1-cm slices.
- Put the slices in a bag, add the olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the slices on the baking tray and let them bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Afterwards, leave to cool for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the pear and cut into thin strips.
- Rinse the thyme, finely chop the onion and the nuts.
- To serve, place 3 pear slices, goat’s cheese, a few hazelnuts, thyme and spring onions on each of the sweet potato slices. Finish with a few drops of local honey. Enjoy!
Recipe: Sandrine Pingeon (Les Paniers de Sandrine)
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine