- 8 tortillas
- 4 chicken escalopes
- 2 ripe avocados
- About 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 limes
- A few sprigs of coriander
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
1. Peel and chop the red onion with a large knife.
2. Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. Wash and dry the coriander.
4. Press 1⁄2 lime. Cut the other lime and the remaining half into slices.
5. In a large frying pan, brown the chicken escalopes for 5 minutes on each side, season with salt and pepper.
6. With a large knife, shred the chicken cutlets and then stir- fry them in the pan for 2 additional minutes, while stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the lemon juice.
7. Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and then the flesh, and mash it with a fork. Add salt, pepper, cumin and a little olive oil.
8. Spread the guacamole on the tacos, add the meat, cherry tomatoes, onion rings and coriander. Serve with lime slices.