- 1 shortcrust pastry, ready to use
- 100 g Gruyère AOP, grated + a few strips of Gruyère AOP from a chunk
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 3 Italian elongated tomatoes, sliced
- 2 bunches of cherry tomatoes (with stalk)
- a few sprigs of thyme
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Spread the dough with the baking paper in a pie tin. Using a fork, prick the bottom. Sprinkle the base with Gruyère PDO and then with breadcrumbs. Cover with the sliced tomatoes. Then add the cherry tomatoes.
- Garnish with sprigs of thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a dash of olive oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.Garnish with slices of Gruyère PDO.
Delicious with a lamb's lettuce salad flavoured with balsamic vinegar.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine