- 150 g Red bell pepper
- 150 g Fennel
- 150 g Radishes
- 150 g Ripe mango
- 10 g Finely chopped fresh ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 150 g Bio Légumaise Thai, red curry with coconut
- 20 g fresh coriander
- cup of Ghoa Cress - Koppert Cress
- Strong dash of Iluigi olive oil
- Coarse sea salt mill – Verstegen
1. Cut equal cubes of bell pepper, fennel, radish and mango.
2. Finely chop cilantro.
3. Mix everything with olive oil, sea salt, lime juice and ginger.
1. Divide the mix over the 4 bowls. Spoon the Légumaise on top.
2. Finish with the cress.
Recipe : Frank Fol – The Vegetables Chef®
Plate : Wild Moon large deep ceramic