- 280 g Thai rice
- 1 tsp jasmine pearls
- 2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 clementine
- Fleur de sel
- A handful of almonds
1. Mince the celery very thinly.
2. Rinse the rice in a colander once. Fry it for 5 minutes in coconut oil with a good pinch of fleur de sel.
3. Add the jasmine pearls and water (1 part rice to 1 part water).
4. At the first boil, reduce the heat to 1 and cook covered for 20/25 min- utes without lifting the lid.
5. Dry roast the almonds in the oven under the grill at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
6. Arrange in a shape, surround with celery and crushed almonds. Finish with a zest of clementine.
Recipe: L'atelier de Cuisine Bertrand