- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 g cheese (gruyere, hard goat cheese or gouda)
- 6 eggs
- 60 g baby spinach
- dried thyme
- Mix the flour with the egg, salt and half of the milk. Stir in the remaining milk to make a thin batter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter and let cool slightly. Stir into the dough.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan. (The pan should be really hot before you add the batter) Pour in 1 ladle of batter and bake for 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce the heat. Top each galette with 20 g of slices cheese and 10 g of baby spinach. Break an egg into the centre of the galette. Fold the edges of the galette to cover the egg white and form a square. Season with salt, pepper and dried thyme. You can either bake on low heat until the egg is cooked or transfer to the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine