- 1 piece of ginger (approx. 4 cm)
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 24 g coriander
- 80 g + 1⁄2 Mango
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small frisée salad
- 60 g watercress
- 150 g cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 2 red chillies
- 500 g fresh tuna fish
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. For the dressing, peel the ginger and chop coarsely with the chilli pepper and garlic. Place in a blender and add 8 g coriander, 80 g mango and vinegar and blend. Mix in 3 tablespoons of olive oil, season to taste with salt and chill until ready to use.
2. Wash theorise salad and the watercress salad and place in a large bowl. Cut cucumber into fine strips with a mandolin and add to the salad with the remaining coriander. 1⁄2 Chop the mango, spring onions and chilli peppers finely and add to the salad.
3. Salt the tuna and cover it from all sides with sesame seeds and press it on. Heat a coated pan at medium temperature. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry the tuna on all sides for 30 to 60 seconds. Remove from the pan and cut into slices.
4. Mix the salad and dressing well and arrange on the plates. Serve immediately with the tuna fish dressing.