- 500 g wheat flour (type 550)
- 5 g salt
- 40 g sugar
- 20 g natural wheat sourdough (if not available, use 15 g of baker’s yeast)
- 10 g fresh baker’s yeast
- 70 g neutral vegetable oil
- 60 g rice or soy milk
1. Place all dry ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
2. Heat the wet ingredients to 37°C and dilute the yeast, then add to the dry mixture and the sourdough. Knead for 10 minutes on medium speed.
3. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover and leave to rise for about 1 hour in a heated room.
4. Divide, de-gas, shape and place the dough into buns on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover and leave to rest for 1 hour.
5. Brown with the soy milk and sugar.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 200°C.
Recipe : Julie Jager (Bakhaus)