- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 Wainzoossis (Luxembourg wine sausages)
- 500 g Pipe Rigate
- 500 ml cream
- 160 ml white wine
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 120 g frozen peas
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- olive oil for cooking
- Remove the minced meat from the sausages by pushing the meat out of the skin. Set aside for cooking.
- Heat water in a large pot until it boils. Add a pinch of salt and the pasta and cook according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat some olive oil in a pan and add the chopped onion. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat until translucent.
- Add the white wine and reduce over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce for another 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and parsley together with the meat to the sauce and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Arrange the pasta on a plate, top with the desired amount of sauce aswell as some parsley and serve.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Show us & tag us on Instagram at @kachenmagazine